Scientific research is one of the pillars of Rinaldi Fontani Institute.
The REAC Technology developed by Rinaldi and Fontani finds application in various fields of basic research, human medicine and veterinary medicine.
The Institute has agreements for research with several institutes and universities, both in Italy and abroad.
This collaboration has led to scientific research projects that have revolutionized the therapeutic perspectives in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.
These new perspectives in the context of clinical and scientific research have already produced numerous publications in prestigious international journals.
Research papers published in international journals, indexed and impacted on Pubmed:
Agreements with Research Institutes
Rinaldi Fontani Institute has an agreement for research in Human Medicine:
- with the "Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Sassari", for Experimental Research in the field of stem cells and the study of the molecular mechanisms involved in cell proliferation and differentiation.
- with the "Institute of Molecular Bioimaging and Physiology (IBFM) of the National Research Council" (Milan) for Experimental Research in chronic pain in animal models and in human clinical.
- with the "Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Sassari", for the use of Radio Electric Asymmetric Conveyer (REAC) technology in neurodegenerative diseases.
- with the "Foundation IRET-NPO", Ozzano Emilia (BO) for the experimentation of cellular and animal models of neurological diseases in order to evaluate the effects of Radio Electric Asymmetric Conveyer (REAC) technology on neuroprotection and neuroregeneration.
- with the "Laboratory for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cells - Department of Medical Sciences, Oral and Biotechnology of the University "G. d'Annunzio", Chieti-Pescara, for the Experimental Research with Radio Electric Asymmetric Conveyer (REAC) technology on stem cells of different embryological derivation.
- with "S.I.S.Me.R." (Italian Society of Reproductive Medicine Studies), Bologna, for the clinical trial for the assessment of the Radio Electric Asymmetric Conveyer (REAC) technology on clinical outcome of in vitro fertilization cycles.
- with the "Department of Life Sciences, University of Trieste", for clinical trials of the REAC Technology in the project Brain Computer Interfaces, in order to assess the effects of the REAC technology on the improvement of cognitive skills.
- with the "Military Hospital of Rome - Celio", for research and clinical care activities with Radio Electric Asymmetric Conveyer (REAC) technology within the ambit of Neuro Psycho Physical Optimization, stress related and adaptive diseases.
in other countries:
- with the "Alzheimer Disease Research Unit, CIEN Foundation, Carlos III Institute of Health, Alzheimer Center Reina Sofia Foundation" (Madrid - Spain), for research and clinical application of REAC Technology in the field of neurological diseases and Alzheimer disease.
- with the "Department of Biomedical Studies, University of San Marino", for clinical trials of the REAC technology in the field of Tissue Regeneration and to evaluate their effects on patients with vascular ulcers.
- with the "Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Experimental and Clinical Traumatology", Vienna-Austria, for the experimentation of the Radio Electric Asymmetric Conveyer (REAC)technology in Regenerative Medicine.
- with the "Division of Neurosurgery of the Central Clinical Hospital of the Faculty of Medicine, State University of São Paulo" (Brazil), for research and clinical application of REAC Technology in the field of biological and functional neurorehabilitation.
- with the Fundação do ABC - Faculdade de Medicina do ABC (FMABC), state of São Paulo (Brazil), for research and clinical application of REAC Technology in the field of epigenetic disorders and diseases.
and in Veterinary Medicine:
- with the "Department of Pathology and Veterinary Clinic - Veterinary Section of Surgery of the University of Sassari" for research and application of REAC Technology in Veterinary Medicine.
in other countries:
- with the "University Anhembi Morumbi - Laureate International Universities, Sao Paulo" (Brazil), for research and clinical application of REAC Technology in the fields of Veterinary Medicine.